Регистрация | Вход
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: Irina  
Форум » English forum » Welcome » Sport for me is... (We and sport...)
Sport for me is...
arteme$koДата: Среда, 17.03.2010, 10:11 | Сообщение # 1
Рядовой
Статус: Offline
Sports and I are a single whole! I am engaged in skis of7 years. It is pleasant to me! In the beginning of this season, I have executed1 sports category. Also it is very glad to it. To execute I it tried last year, but did not leave!This season for me was very successful! There were many victories, and it is fine!
About Saturdaywe again go on competitions! Our command should occupy 1 place in command offset! And we can win relay race! I will run 2 stage. We will wish myof good luck!
Rakcheev Artem

SaNcheZДата: Среда, 17.03.2010, 10:15 | Сообщение # 2
Рядовой
I love sports! Both summer and winter kinds of sport! It helps behealthy. I love football and skis! Still I like to run. About sports - you the world!

Yaremchuk Aleksander

Sukhareva ElenaДата: Среда, 17.03.2010, 10:35 | Сообщение # 3

Sport is very useful but it takes away a lot of team. On the one hand it builds character, and with anothe causes a lot of injuries. I think that it makes you unhappy when you lose. I do not have time to go in for sport. Sport makes me strong, fast and patient. I go in for sport only at PT lessons.

Добавлено (17.03.2010, 10:35)
---------------------------------------------
As for me I think it is a way to meet people. Because sport builds character. More than that it teaches to win and lose. I should add that it makes you strong , fast and patient. And it makes men out of boys and women out of girls. I enjoy football , basketball, volleyball, hockey. I am not good at English, bit I am good at sports.

k1xДата: Среда, 17.03.2010, 10:35 | Сообщение # 4
Рядовой
My life is unconnected with sport. I only watch sport competitions on aTV.
Sport is very useful, but it is very dangerous. On the one hand it makes you strong, fast and patient. Besides it builds character. On the other hand it needs a lot of hard work. More than that it takes a lot of time and energy, That’s why sport is the personal choice.

Andreev ArtemДата: Среда, 19.05.2010, 10:27 | Сообщение # 5

I enjoy football , basketball, volleyball, hockey. I am not good at English, but I am good at sport.

Добавлено (19.05.2010, 10:24)
Our school for me is a place where I acquire knowledge. I go to school every day. School is a basis for future life. Our teachers are professional and good. I enjoy studying algebra. Also here we meet a lot of friends. I like my school.
Natasha

Добавлено (19.05.2010, 10:27)
Our school for me is a acquire a of new knowledge. I go to school every day. I know much new information in it. Our teachers are very kind. I meet a lot of friends at school. I like school. School is a little part of my life.
Julya

Форум » English forum » Welcome » Sport for me is... (We and sport...)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: