Регистрация | Вход
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: Irina  
Форум » English forum » Welcome » Welcome! (Основные условия данного форума.)
Welcome!
IrinaДата: Пятница, 19.02.2010, 10:15 | Сообщение # 1
Рядовой
Статус: Offline
Дорогие друзья!

На сайте школы начинает свою работу форум на английском языке. Откуда такая идея? Честно говоря, с недоумением и тревогой я наблюдала, как увлеченно и самозабвенно почти все перемены мои одиннадцатиклассники "сидят в аське".
Общительные мои, давайте говорить по-английски! Совместим полезное с приятным! Давайте учится разговаривать на английском!

Итак, условия форума:
1. Вы регистрируетесь под своим ником в 307 кабинете у модератора, т.е. у меня. Тайна ника гарантируется.
2. На форуме предлагается тема или вопрос, на который вы высказываете свое мнение (это может быть краткая реплика или рассуждение-эссе, по желанию).
3. Модератор имеет право исправлять ошибки (будут выделены цветом).
4. Модератор не имеет права комментировать участие в форуме на уроках.
5. Стимул - поощрять активных участников оценками по английскому языку.
6. Вы можете предлагать темы для обсуждения, задавать вопросы.
7. Убедительное требование - вести себя корректно.
И последнее - Это английский форум и общаемся на английском!

P.S. Модератор (от лат. moderor - умеряю, сдерживаю) - пользователь, имеющие более широкие права по сравнению с обыкновенными пользователями на общественных сетевых ресурсах (чатах, форумах, эхоконференциях), в частности хотябы одно из прав:
1. право стирать чужие сообщения;
2. право редактировать чужие сообщения;
3. Удалять страницы пользователей;
4. огроничивать пользователей в правах редактирования и просмотра сайта.

IrinaДата: Пятница, 19.02.2010, 10:26 | Сообщение # 2
Рядовой
Dear friends!

English Forum starts its work. This idea came to me after I have watched the students of the11th grade communicating on their phones during the breaks.
Let's speak English! It would be more useful and pleasant! Let's learn to communicate with each other in English!

So, the rules of the forum are the next:
1 You are to register under your nick in the study-room 307. The secret of your nick is guaranteed.
2 A problem or a question would be presented on the site and you can reply or comment ( it can be a short remark or a composition as you wish).
3. A moderator has a right to correct mistakes they will be marked)
4. A moderator has no right to comment participation in forum at the lessons.
5. The most active participants will be encouraged an estimation by marks.
6.You can offer the topic for discussing, ask questions.
7. Be polite!
And the last – this is an English forum so let’s speak English!

IrinaДата: Воскресенье, 07.03.2010, 21:27 | Сообщение # 3
Рядовой
Spring is coming!
It is still cold. But I am sure, in some days the sun will shine brighter and it‘ll be warmer.
Soon it’ll be the 8th of March. You have a good chance to congratulate your girl-friends.

IrinaДата: Понедельник, 15.03.2010, 22:47 | Сообщение # 4
Рядовой
Do you like to watch or participate in sport competitions? What is your favourite sport? Have you watched Olympic Games in Vancouver? As you understood, the next topic for discussion is... Sport for me is...

РыженькаяДата: Вторник, 23.03.2010, 15:10 | Сообщение # 5
Рядовой
I very much love sports! Sports are an integral part of each of us. Sports are that brings pleasure and pleasure. Also, sports are a way of self-expression, a way to reach certain tops and the purposes!
I respect people who are engaged in any kind of sports. Sport makes people healthy, keeps them fit, more organized and better disciplined. Some people go in for sports for their health and some for professional aims. Practically all kinds of sports are popular in this country, but football, figure-skating and tennis enjoy the greatest popularity.
I like to watch various competitions on TV. My favorite kind of sports is football. Probably, because it is a very mobile game. The victory of the team depends on game of everyone.
This game tempers health, brings up will, feeling of solidarity and helps to become hard, strong.

Сообщение отредактировал Рыженькая - Среда, 24.03.2010, 16:12

NadezhdaДата: Вторник, 23.03.2010, 21:01 | Сообщение # 6
Рядовой
For me sport is, first of all, the best way to hold the organism in a tone, and also mad energy and the sea of unforgettable emotions. I don’t go in for sports at a professional level, more likely, I’m the fun. Every morning I begin with gymnastics. It charges me good mood for all day. I even have noticed that my study was improved. We have a ski stadium in our village, where I spend my holidays. For quite some time now I take a great interest in mountain-skiing. I can be seen on mountain-skiing descent, after all I love an extreme and speed. In summer I like to sweep with a breeze on scooters. My dream is to travel all area on a bicycle. I have already visited many settlements. You don’t represent as it fine! I also didn’t think that our nature is so beautiful! Certainly, it takes away many forces, but a bicycle for what not to be compared to the car. I advise to all to join sports. After all it is not only a strong health, but also an internal pacification.

Добавлено (23.03.2010, 21:01)
---------------------------------------------
flower

TemaДата: Среда, 24.03.2010, 16:31 | Сообщение # 7

For me sport is health. Since the childhood I was paintful and now I'm Ill often. But since I have started to do gymnastic and do skiing, I became to feel better . The main thing to force itselfto change the way of life. After all to walkon skis, to sweep on a bicycle or simply to make evening jog aren't difficultly. Asit raises mood. For example, I like to drive on a bicycle. All also has begun with it. Gradually I began to add loading, to do new exercises, to be engaged in new kinds of sport. Doing it all in pleasure,I have gradually got used to such rhythm of life and now I don't represent life without sport.

strelko54Дата: Среда, 24.03.2010, 18:18 | Сообщение # 8
Рядовой
For many centuries held the Olympic Games. Countries are competing for the right to conduct them on their territory. In modern life, more and more attention is paid to sports. Sport brings in each man endurance, fortitude and will to win. This sport gives us health and strength.
All schools have learned physical kultury. Sportivnyh sections becomes more! In our village also has a sports school, where bringing up future athletes. Sport is a professional and amateur. I considermyself an amateur. I like the winter skiing, it improves mood, helps to keep fit and temper the body. In summer I prefer riding a bike. This is not only useful but fun and convenient.
There are many types of sports and everyone can find something he likes. The main thing is not to sit on the ground, move more and enjoy it!

РыженькаяДата: Четверг, 01.04.2010, 19:52 | Сообщение # 9
Рядовой
For me sport is a rest. I love productive leisure, therefore I’m into sport. Now I go to a sports hall and I make toilet after long winter. I wish to look excellent by the summer, after all I am going to go for the sea. So sports and beauty are concepts inseparable for me. In the winter, in holidays, I skied at Malinovka stadium. And still, this winter I have swept for the first time on mountain skiing. These are unforgettable sensations! I have tried to roll down on a snowboard, but have there and then fallen and have decided, that it not for me. Now I with impatience wait, when snow will thaw to drive with girlfriends on a bicycle. Still I can make daily jog. In general, I wish all to remain healthy and beautiful. Go in for sports!
Kononova Mariya

Добавлено (01.04.2010, 19:52)
---------------------------------------------
Sport is very important in our life. It is popular among young and old people. Physical training is an important subject at school. Pupils have got physical training lessons twice a week. Boys and girls play volleyball and basketball at the lessons. There is a sports ground near our school and school-children go in for sports in the open air. Sport helps people to keep in good health. Today everybody wants to be fit. Everyone who wants can participate in sports activities in our country.

Krotova Galina

Форум » English forum » Welcome » Welcome! (Основные условия данного форума.)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: